Monday, 15 February 2010

Scallop Medallion Rosette




This is a card I made for a special friend's birthday recently...she's a great gardener so I thought a flower would be appropriate.

The card base is Glossy White (though it doesn't 'gloss' too much in this photo!)

I made the rosette with a pile of about 7 scallop circle punch shapes from (again! :) ) the Raspberry Tart DS papers. The base is a Kiwi Kiss 'Scallop Edge Medallion'.

I had the instructions to this in my January newsletter...has anyone given it a go yet?

It's really simple once you know how :) Here's where I found the instructions on Splitcoast Stampers by the clever Alesha Walls.

Send my a pic by email of your scallop edge medallion ideas.
Happy creating!
Anna :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna,

    I love this flower. I did see it in the January edition but didn't think it looked too exciting until I saw yours, it is so cool. I was so inspired by your flower and medallion, I decided to give it a go too. Check out my blog for the pic.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)