Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Triple Treats and Smackings of Colour


Pixie Pink & Summer Sun

Regal Rose & Rose Red

Perfect Plum & Pale Plum

I am not sure if I invented this colouring myself or picked it up somewhere in blogland amongst the maze of crafty blogs.

In any case, I'll call it 'Colour Smacking' :)

Take two colours you like. Open the Stampin' Up! ink pad, and hold upside down, and simply 'SMACK' the ink pad across the cardstock in all directions. Do the same with the other colour.

If you have any creases, it'll highlight the creases too for quite a groovy effect.

I've 'colour smacked' these little triangle pouches (which need no adhesive to stick together mind you)...and decorated with punches. If you would like the template for these, just drop me a line.

Happy smacking!
Anna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)