Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Asian Artistry





Here are a few slightly different versions of a similar layout. I've used the very pretty 'Asian Artistry' hostess stamp set...check it out on page 5 of the new Autumn-Winter Mini...available only while supplies last.

If you want this stamp set for FREE, just host a workshop or catalogue party and have orders totalling over $600! If you don't have your own demonstrator and would like more information, just phone or email me.

I've used the colours Soft Suede (new), Whisper White, and Encore Gold. I wished I had some Brushed Gold cardstock, but had to make do sponging Encore Gold onto Whisper White for the layer behind the bird stamp...not quite the image I was after, but it had to do! :)

Other items used: circle circus stamp set for the 'paper lantern', gold brad, and linen thread.

Which do you like better?

Thanks for popping by!
Anna :)

2 comments:

  1. Love these cards Anna. Like the idea of sponging encore on white. Will have to try it.
    Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam :) It was a case of thinking I had some gold cardstock, but having to do a Plan B when I found I didn't! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)