Monday, 10 May 2010

Baby Elephant




Here's a baby boy card using Baja Breeze & Riding Hood Red predominately.
I've used the cute little elephant from the Nursery Necessities stamp set (p61 IB&C), and the sentiment from 'Say It With Scallops' stamp set (p104 IB&C).
The card has been background stamped with Versamark and the star stamp also from Nursery Necessities.
The small library clip is from 'Clips Assortment' (see p148 IB&C), and the buttons are from the Summer mini catalogue.

Happy creating!
Anna :)

3 comments:

  1. I have been very interested in cardmaking using an A4 Card lately. Thank you for giving me ideas on how to make my work more beautiful! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Michelle! Glad you enjoy the blog. There are so many ideas out there aren't there?! I'd like more time to try them out myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna, these are all gorgeous and very hard to choose a favourite, but at a push I guess I would pick the first one. Well done on these beautiful cards and thanks for sharing them. It was nice to see your comment on my blog, thank you, lots of inky hugs from Charmaine :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)