Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Pretty Proteas & a Case for Cards


Beautiful Proteas


Card CASE from the Catalogue - see page 138



I wanted to show you these beautiful proteas a lovely friend surprised me with not long ago. Aren't they stunning! (and 10 days later I am still getting joy looking at them, and they still look the same!)

I thought I better show a card too :)

For our last team meeting, I asked all the girls to do a 'CASE' card from the current catalogue. A 'CASE' means to 'Copy And Share'...so we just took a card idea from the catalogue and made them for our swaps.

Mine was from page 138, minus the little paper clips.

I'll post the other girls' CASE's next time for you to look at also.

If you get stuck, the Catalogue really is a great place to start for a springboard of inspiration for your creations.

Thanks for stopping in! :)
Til next time
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)