Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Gearing up for Christmas




Hello out there! :)
How's your organising for Christmas going? Are you having a quiet one? Doing some hand-crafted things perhaps? Do you send personalised Christmas cards?

I know every year we all say we'll be organised earlier, but I'm wondering if this year Christmas has really snuck up on us...the year really has flown.

We are in November and the only Christmas cards I've made are for workshops. But hey, that'll start the production line I suppose. So, in a way, I'm a little organised in a short-cut kind of way :)

This card is similar to THIS card post.

It involves square punched Designer Series paper (double-sided), topnote die & the Big Shot, the Five Petal Punch, Rhinestones & the Curly Cute sentiment stamps.

I love the colours in the Christmas papers for this year's Stampin' Up! catalogue. Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive & Very Vanilla...nice!

Thanks for dropping by,
Anna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)