Friday, 28 December 2012

Brown paper packages & A few of my favourite things...

 
Hi there!
Hope you all had a lovely time over Christmas - ours was wonderfully busy with family and people...today is a little quieter so I've taken a bit of time to blog :)
 
The next few posts are a recap of my favourite projects over the year...enjoy!
 
My first favourite thing though, was the brown paper package I collected just before Christmas with some special family pics in it!!
 
 
 
JANUARY
 
FEBRUARY
 
 
 
MARCH
 
 
 
 
APRIL
 
 
 
Come back tomorrow for more of my fav's from the year gone by....
 
Are you doing anything to reflect on the year that's almost over or just looking ahead in anticipation to the new year to come?
 
Catch you later!
 
Anna :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)