Monday, 1 April 2013

Whale Shark & Little Guest Blogger

 
I found this funny little idea on Pinterest and recreated it with our 'Happy Whale' Die and wooden pegs.
 
Bit sad, but I got the giggles everytime I'd open the Whale-Shark's mouth   :)
 
Small things amuse... :)
 
The shark teeth are from the star punch, the shark fin is the heart from the same 'Happy Whale' Die and the google eyes are from our last 'mini' catalogue...glad I bought up!
 
 
Guest Blogger Post:
 
One of my little treasures had 2 birthday cards to make....the butterfly one for a girl & the whale one for a boy.
 
So cute!
 
(googly eyes are the best! :) )
 
Thanks for stopping in!
 
Anna  :)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Google eyes???? Are they cyber eyes? Lxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)