Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Hostess Extras & Join the Team for a Shopping Spree chance!

 
  

Just a reminder of our great promo happening...
Host a party $400+ = $60 more to your hostess freebies
Join the team = $60 extra in your custom starter kit
(join for $169 & pick $295 of products)
Click on my website link to the right to join the team
or
Phone or email me if you'd like to host your own party/catalogue party.
 
 
 
 


Join the team in April or May
and go in the draw
for a $150 spending spree!
It's only $169 to join Stampin' Up! (and to pick your own kit to the value of $235  $295!! ) ... and you can do it so easily on my Demonstrator Website .... just click JOIN and follow the prompts.
If you would like more information about joining Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator, email me for an information kit or check out my Demonstrator Website for more info.
I'd love to hear from you! :)
Anna :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)