Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Baked Brown Sugar with a String of Sweet Sorbet


Doesn't that title sound like a dessert?!

Sorry to disappoint, but I have some cute cards to share with you :)


The base cardstock is Baked Brown Sugar.

A few strands of Linen Thread finishes the card with a little pretty collection of punched 
Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper banners.



The papers & punch are Sale-a-bration freebies.

You can have your choice of Sale-a-bration goodies too!

Until the end of March, 
every $90 spent = 1 Sale-a-bration goody.

Contact me for your complimentary catalogues or visit my online shop!


Thanks for stopping by!

Anna :)


4 comments:

  1. Your cards are just darling! I love the random placement of the banners - makes it a lot easier to trying to make them perfect and strung on the thread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog Wendie & for your lovely comment :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, and I love this too. It's Tues., Feb. 11th for you and Mon., Feb. 10th for me! Have a great stampin' week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit funny - just check in with me & I can tell you how the next day will pan out :D

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)