Saturday, 1 February 2014

Party Time with My Digital Studio


With Stampin' Up!s 'My Digital Studio' you can be your own party planner & designer.

From single invitations to the whole ensemble of party d├ęcor, My Digital Studio downloads cater for every taste.

Here are just a few downloads for you to check out which range from $2.50-$21.50.

Simply FREE TRIAL My Digital Studio or purchase the My Digital Studio software for $24.95 through my shop  & download whichever party pack you like!!



Make a Cake download $6.50 (#127191)




 'Play Date Invitation' download $2.50 (#12564)





 Wonderland Party Ensemble $16.50 (#134594)



Topsy Turvy Celebration Kit $10.95 (#131217)






Party Premiere Ensemble $21.50 (#134762)





FREE My Digital Studio trial: visit www.annafoster.stampinup.net 
Click on 'Shop' in top right, 
click on 'My Digital Studio' bottom of left column. 
Click on FREE 30-DAY TRIAL 
& you can have a play as your own digital designer.



What are you waiting for?  It's free!  :)  Have fun!

Anna :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)