You & Me Page
Accessories & Tools
- Place a dinner plate over a 30.5 x 30.5 cm sheet of Whisper White Cardstock. Spritz the remaining area with a Stampin' Spritzer filled with So Saffron ink and rubbing alcohol.
- Write the date on a page tab designer sticker using a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker. Attach the tab to the edge of the page.
- Stamp 'Don't forget' in Coastal Cabana ink next to the page tab.
- Adhere an unevenly cut strip of Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper along the bottom edge of the page.
- Stamp the camera image in Baked Brown Sugar ink on Whisper White Cardstock; cut out and adhere it above the strip of Designer Series Paper. Adhere the arrow designer sticker over the camera image.
- Add drops of Tangerine Tango ink over the page using an Aqua Painter.
- Add stitching along the edge of the circle.
- Adhere gold sequins to the edge of the circle.
- Pierce holes at each corner of the arrow from the Essentials Wooden Elements using the Paper-Piercing Tool to create the holes for the stitched arrows at the top and bottom of the circle.
- Dye the Whisper White Baker's Twine using Coastal Cabana ink. Let the twine dry.
- Use a needle to stitch the twine through the holes you created with the Essentials Wooden Elements arrow and the Paper-Piercing Tool.
- Adhere the Essentials Wooden Elements arrows next to the stitched arrows.
- Stamp the small arrow images in Baked Brown Sugar ink on the page under the wooden arrows at the bottom of the page.
- Adhere a square of the Designer Series Paper inside the circle.
- Using the Big Shot and the On Film Framelits Dies, cut a photo frame from Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock. Use as a frame for the photo. Adhere the framed photo to the front of the page with a strip of washi tape.
- Adhere the bracket designer sticker to the right side of photo frame.
- Stamp 'You + me' in Baked Brown Sugar ink on the Essentials Wooden Elements circle. Adhere over photo frame and Designer Series Paper.
- Adhere the 'Super duper' designer arrow sticker over the photo frame and Designer Series Paper.