Monday, 6 October 2014

Artful Stampers Blog Hop - the Perfect Blend


Welcome to the Artful Stampers Team Challenge Hop!

You would have come here from Karlie's blog - hope you're enjoying checking out everyone's talent!



My project for the above colour challenge is a layered card.

I've used the Perfect Blend stamp set & used the Daffodil Delight & Coastal Cabana Blendabilities to colour them in.

The 'sleeve' around the coffee cups was stamped & cut from the All Abloom Paper Stack.


To finish the card off, the extra details include the white panel embossed through 
the Texture Boutique Machine using 
the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, 
the Hip Notes stamp set,
Essentials Wooden Elements,
Linen Thread
&
Candy Dots



Thanks for stopping by!
All items used in this project can be found at my ONLINE STORE here.


Skip off to the next blog HERE to complete the Hop.


Anna :)




If you get lost, here are all the links for you:

Anna Foster - that's me! :)



17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is an awesome card, you're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card...and the stamped onto paper is a fabulous idea. love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring with the Blendabilities Anna. I love the way you have used the DSP for sleeves on the cups too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annette - I love using the Blendies! :)

      Delete
  5. Love this card. The wooden element does it for me. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely Anna such a gorgeous card. I still haven't purchased this set yet and you are swaying me to do so! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love it Anna. I just love these colours together. This is a set I've been wanting for awhile so I've got it on my wish list for next order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy - this set has seen a lot of ink! :)

      Delete
  8. Fantastic card! Your colouring is beautiful and I love the little elements like the candy dots. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)