Monday, 20 October 2014

Artful Stampers Blog Hop - Razzle Rosettes


Hi there!

Thanks for hopping by my blog - you may have found me on the Artful Stampers Blog Hop or come from JANE's creative entry.

Our challenge this week was a Colour Combo:



Pretty hey! :)





Here's my project for the challenge.

I've created several boxes & added tags.  What do you think?  :)







Hop on over to  NICOLE's BLOG here 


Thanks for stopping in!

Anna :)



Materials used:
(Garden Green, Crumb Cake & Whisper White)
Ink: Blackberry Bliss & Wild Wasabi
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi & Rich Razzleberry






If you've lost your way through the Hop, 
get back on board here:


Anna Foster - that's me! :)



This month's Promotions


Join the Stampin' Up! team in October 
& receive all the great benefits as well as 
a free pack of 12x12 paper every month 
for 6 months.  


FREE Stamp Set - with every order of $300+ in October.




14 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! Snap....we used Dotty Angles together with two colour shades!! I LOVE that stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison - this was my first time inking up that stamp - & won't be the last! :)

      Delete
  2. I love your creative thinking. They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love how you have used the Dotty Angles as background on the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tags and boxes Anna I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goegeous Cardlets. :) lovely work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)