Monday, 15 December 2014

Artful Stampers Blog Hop - Blushing Summer


Hi there!

Thanks for stopping by for the Artful Stampers Blog Hop again!

You may have come from TAMSIN'S BLOG

This week is a colour challenge - & a very pretty one too :)


Here's my entry:


I've used the Summer Silhouettes
Gorgeous Grunge 
& Work of Art stamp sets.

The Big Shot was pulled out to cut 
the Oval Framelit shapes

& I even warmed up the Paper Piercing tool 
& the matching 'Occasions' Paper Piercing Template.


Time to hop off to NICOLE'S BLOG for more works of art :)


Thanks for stopping!


Anna :)




If you get lost:

Alisa Tilsner
Anna Foster - YOU ARE HERE! :)
Karlie Yardy




Be sure to check out the CRAZY specials over on the Sale Rack.



Come follow me on my FACEBOOK PAGE
Come visit the boards on my PINTEREST PAGE
Check out the one-stop craft store at my ONLINE SHOP

4 comments:

  1. Loving the framing of your card so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is yet another reason for me to get Summer Silhouettes. Love it Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - stunning...I love the frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)