Monday, 22 December 2014

Artful Stampers Blog Hop Christmas Plaid




Hi there!

Thanks for stopping in on the Blog Hop.

You may have come from ANNETTE'S BLOG.

This week's challenge is a sketch - and this is my take  :)



I whipped out the Blendabilities for this one - I love colouring - it makes you slow down a bit & is quite therapeutic :)




I've used:
Stamp - Christmas Bauble, Endless Wishes (sentiment)
Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler, Silver Glimmer & Whisper White
Paper - Trim the Tree Paper Stack
Ink - Memento Black
Blendabilities - Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive & Smoky Slate
Other - Dazzling Details



Time to hop off to KARLIE'S BLOG


Be sure to leave some comment 'love' along the way - the girls love to hear from you :)


Til next time,
Anna :)



If you get lost - 
Alisa Tilsner
Nicole Wilson
Annette Sullivan
Anna Foster - YOU ARE HERE! :)





Be sure to check out the CRAZY specials over on the Sale Rack.



Come follow me on my FACEBOOK PAGE
Come visit the boards on my PINTEREST PAGE
Check out the one-stop craft store at my ONLINE SHOP




12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card....that bauble looks fantastic...you have inspired me to use it some more today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison - I love this stamp - it's seen a lot of inking :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, makes me feel all warm and snuggly, like flannel pj's LOL, it's raining here at the moment, maybe that's why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alisa - can picture that scene, I can wish....it's warm & sweaty here! :D

      Delete
  3. Love the colouring and the sparkles, love sparkles :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole...once I started sparkling, I couldn't stop! :)

      Delete
  4. Very pretty. Love the colouring of the bauble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annette - love the Blendies!

      Delete
  5. WOW loving this card. Great sparkles and colouring, and yes looks like it should be on top of a fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karlie! :) wish it were cool enough for a fireplace! In my dreams :D

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)