Monday, 1 December 2014

Artful Stampers Blog Hop - Evening Snowfall Card


Hi there!

Thanks for joining in with another fun Blog Hop with a colour challenge this time.

You may have come from JANE'S BLOG.



Here's my creation - reminds me of a snowfall at night.

(that would be welcome on some of our very hot Aussie Summer days!! (& nights!)  ;)



I've used:
Stamp Set - Endless Wishes
Ink - White Stazon
Cardstock - Basic Black, Melon Mambo
Big Shot & Finishing Touches Edgelits
Other - Gold Glitz Dazzling Details



Now it's time to hop over to TAMSIN'S BLOG for some more inspiration.

Be sure to leave some 'comment love' for the girls on your way :)



Thanks for joining us!

Anna :)





If you get lost here's all the 'hoppers' :) -

Alisa Tilsner



Have you filled in your wishes in the survey yet?  (top of right column)

Come follow me on my FACEBOOK PAGE
Come visit the boards on my PINTEREST PAGE
Check out the one-stop craft store at my ONLINE SHOP




ONE MORE DAY!

Tomorrow is the last day to start your own papercraft business for just $126.75!

Click HERE for more details or visit HERE to join the fun :)



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous christmas card, lovely take on the colours. love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love the snowflakes against the black. The Gold Glitz looks really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the gold glitz it pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant. I love how you have made black the dominant colour. It makes all the other colours just pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is a brilliant way to showcase the white snowflakes. (I never seem to have much luck stamping the White Stazon on black card stock. Maybe I need to ink it more.) Love the added touches of pink and gold.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)