1. Cut a 10.2 x 10.2 x 10.2 cm box from Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper using the Gift Box Punch Board.
2. Cut down the middle of all four sides of the inside corner flaps. Adhere one flap to the inside and the opposite flap to the outside. Repeat with all four sides.
3. Wrap a strip of coordinating scrap paper around the flaps to create a ‘bow.’
4. Tie a bow around the box using Cherry Cobbler 1" (2.5 cm) Sheer Linen Ribbon.
5. Stamp ‘To & from’ in Early Espresso ink on Kraft Cardstock. Punch out ‘To & from’ using the Note Tag Punch.
6. Stamp the Christmas trees image in VersaMark ink on the tag.
7. Adhere a strip of Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper to the tag.
8. Stamp a Christmas tree in Garden Green ink and Early Espresso ink on Shimmery White Cardstock. Cut out the stamped image using a Big Shot and the Stars Framelits Die.
9. Punch a star from Cherry Cobbler Cardstock using the Confetti Stars Punch. Adhere the star to the top of the stamped Christmas tree.
10. Adhere the star to the tag using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
11. Punch a hole in the top of the tag using the 1/8" (3.2 mm) Circle Punch.
12. Run Whisper White Baker’s Twine through the hole and tie the tag to the Cherry Cobbler ribbon.
Have you filled in your wishes in the survey yet? (top of right column)
Come follow me on my FACEBOOK PAGE
Come visit the boards on my PINTEREST PAGE