Monday, 19 January 2015

Artful Stampers Blog Hop - Birthday Candles


Hi again!

Thanks for hopping by from ALISA'S BLOG

This week's hop is a sketch challenge - join in if you like! :)




Here's my take on the sketch.

I got to ink up my new 'Balloon Bash' stamp set & cut into the matching 'Birthday Bash' papers.

Love the colours in this pack of papers:
Bermuda Bay
Calypso Coral
Crushed Curry
Mossy Meadow
Night of Navy
Tangelo Twist
Whisper White

(I used all but the Mossy Meadow in this card!)

I also learnt that Crystal Effects doesn't really like my Queensland humidity...it took a bit longer to dry :)


Time to hop over to ANNETTE'S BLOG

Thanks for stopping by!


Anna :)





If you get lost:
Anna Foster - You are here! :D
Melissa Davies








Come follow me on my FACEBOOK PAGE
Come visit the boards on my PINTEREST PAGE


Check out the one-stop craft store at my ONLINE SHOP


Click HERE to check out 
the Opportunity 
you have been waiting for! :)


10 comments:

  1. Very nice card, I've just ordered this set too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Yes, I too have the humidity issue. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison - am skipping the crystal effects for a while til the weather cools. :)

      Delete
  3. The Crystal Effects on the candles and balloons looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annette - you're too kind - even after normal drying time it wanted to drip off the card...jolly Qld heat :)

      Delete
  4. A great card - nice and bright - must have another look at that set from the catty - it looks great

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)