Monday, 2 February 2015

Artful Stampers Blog Hop - Celebrate in Style! :)




Hi there!

Thanks for popping in for another Artful Stampers Blog Hop!

You may have come from TAMSIN'S Blog.

(Big Day Stamp Set)
& a whole load of Project Life on this card.

I don't normally load cards up this much, so not sure if it's too 'busy'.  It's a cheery card, nonetheless :)



Here's the sketch this card was based on:



Time to hop on over to ANNETTE'S BLOG.

Enjoy!

Anna :)



Here are the links if you get lost: 

Anna Foster - You are HERE! :D









Come follow me on my FACEBOOK PAGE
Come visit the boards on my PINTEREST PAGE


Check out the one-stop craft store at my ONLINE SHOP


Click HERE to check out 
the Opportunity 
you have been waiting for! :)



16 comments:

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)