Monday, 16 February 2015

Artful Stampers Blog Hop - Dazzling Bouquet


Hello!

Thanks for stopping by on the Blog Hop! 

You may have come from ALISON'S BLOG - I love that girl's work!! :D



My take on this week's sketch challenge is here:



Love this stamp set!!


Here's what I used:
Stamp:  Painted Petals
Paper: Painted Blooms DS Paper
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Rose Red
Bigshot: Circle Framelits, Spring Flowers Embossing Folder
Other: Linen Thread, White Jute Ribbon




Time to hop to JANE'S BLOG!


Til next time,

Anna :)








Sale-a-bration - Grab your Freebies up til March 31st



Come follow me on my FACEBOOK PAGE
Come visit the boards on my PINTEREST PAGE



Check out the one-stop craft store at my ONLINE SHOP


Click HERE to check out 
the Opportunity 
you have been waiting for! :)






5 comments:

  1. Love it. You and Alisa must have been thinking the same thing this week ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers. I especially like that jute ribbon. I hadn't taken much notice of it previously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card. lovely colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and I love YOUR work!! Beautiful card....that embossed background rocks, as does the touch of the gorgeous jute ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and bright, the colours are gorgeous, and the white jute ribbon adds a great touch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)