Monday, 9 March 2015

Artful Stampers Blog Hop - Pretty Bitsa



Hi there!

Welcome to a colourful Artful Stampers Blog Hop.

Here's my entry this week:




I've gone for a lot of white space this week using the Irresistibly Yours SAB paper as the card base.





Thanks for stopping by!





Til next time,


Anna :)






Sale-a-bration - Grab your Freebies up til March 31st



Come follow me on my FACEBOOK PAGE
Come visit the boards on my PINTEREST PAGE

Check out the one-stop craft store at my ONLINE SHOP


Click HERE to check out the Opportunity 
you have been waiting for! 











5 comments:

  1. beautiful card. love the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Very clever to use the negative flowers as a border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the use of the negative flower strip as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layering too just spectacular :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the collaged look. So fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)