Monday, 23 March 2015

Artful Stampers Blog Hop - A Rainbow of Colour



Hello!

Welcome to another Artful Stampers Blog Hop - it's really a rainbow of colours this time!

I added a bit of sparkle to the mix too ;)


Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy checking out all the great creations along the way :)








Anna :)








Sale-a-bration - Grab your Freebies up til March 31st



Come follow me on my FACEBOOK PAGE
Come visit the boards on my PINTEREST PAGE

Check out the one-stop craft store at my ONLINE SHOP


Click HERE to check out the Opportunity 
you have been waiting for! 



7 comments:

  1. Wow this card is awesome. I am thinking that I may have to CASE this one. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this might turn my spare rainbow into this card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the star embossed clouds at the end of the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the rainbow, clouds and stars - beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping someone would do a rainbow for this hop! LOVE your card....the rainbow is beautiful and the clouds are delightful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)