Monday, 6 April 2015

Artful Stampers Blog Hop - Flowering Canvas




Hi there!

Thanks for stopping by today on the Artful Stampers Blog Hop - today is another colour challenge.

I pulled out my 'Canvas Creations' which I have (confession time)  never, ever used even though I've had it since it was first available.

So here's my creation & interpretation of the challenge.





Colour Challenge






Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy the hop,


Anna :)








Come follow me on my FACEBOOK PAGE
Come visit the boards on my PINTEREST PAGE

Check out the one-stop craft store at my ONLINE SHOP








Click HERE to check out the Opportunity 
you have been waiting for! 






6 comments:

  1. Ooh. That is so pretty. Now I may have to get the canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute love the way you have used the canvas and made it into a picture very clever

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful idea using the canvas. love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Anna! I love how you've used the canvas to form part of the punch art. Looks really cool! Thanks for sharing, Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card idea. I am loving all the texture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)