Monday, 6 July 2015

Artful Stampers Blog Hop - Window Scene




Hello there & welcome to another fabulous Artful Stampers Blog Hop.
It's a sketch this week.

This was a toughy! Maybe just some creative block due to school holidays?? ;)

Anyway, it reminded me of a window scene, so tried to create a wintery scene (complete with snowfall, snow on the window-sills, snow on the trees... )

Not really sure if it has jelled, but here it is! :)


My interpretation


The tricky Sketch


Alisa's Blog


Tamsin's Blog


Time to keep hopping!

Enjoy the trip  :)

Anna :)


14 comments:

  1. Wow, that's very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!....I agree the school holidays have sapped my mojo too. You did a great card...would look good as a Christmas card too for our Northern Hemisphere friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous tree card, perfect winter birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely card. I almost went with the doily as well but changed my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much it's just beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, and you could easily turn this into a Christmas card. Also love your interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathryn, this would make a good Christmas card wouldn't it :)

      Delete
  7. Love the window with the trees

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)