Monday, 13 July 2015

Artful Stampers Blog Hop - Melon Butterfly


Hello again!

Welcome to another colourful 
Artful Stampers Blog Hop.




I've used a few 'firsts' on this card:
First time I've used my Butterflies Thinlits (the shame...I've had them for months!)
First time using the new Dotted Lace Trim
First time using the new Stitched Satin Ribbon
First time using the cute little White Perfect Accents.


The pretty colour challenge


Leah's Blog


Tamsin's Blog


Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy the rest of the hop -

Anna :)



6 comments:

  1. Love the different textures from the different ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing the colours work so well together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I love the white accents.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)