Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Last days for a FREE Kit when you join the team :)

Today I'm showing off some Stampin' Up! Project Kits and how *you* can get one for FREE!



Stampin' Up! know we love kits - we love to have fun, love to have the hard thinking taken out of projects, love to have everything at our fingertips when we create...and love pretty things!



Here are photos of most of the kits Stampin' Up! currently have to offer you - which would *you* love to have a play with?




Join my team in October or November, and besides the fabulous start up deal, I will gift you a Kit of your choice as a Welcome gift! :)



Stampin' Up! Demonstrator start up cost is just $169...and you get to choose $235 worth of Stampin' Up! goodies for that cost. (plus my freebie gift!)

What are you waiting for?!

Click HERE to join right up online - or send me a PM if you have questions - I'd love to hear from you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)