Monday, 1 February 2016

Artful Stampers Blog Hop - A bit of Glitz...and no stamping!


Hi there! 
I love it when cards seem to just come together themselves!

This one jumped into being with bits and pieces I had still on the craft desk.

And...no stamping! :)


Items used:
Whisper White A4 Cardstock - Thick
Shine On Specialty Paper
Birthday Bouquet Paper
Pool Party Glitter Ribbon
Watermelon Wonder Stitched Satin Ribbon
It's My Party Enamel Dots
Linen Thread
Metallic Foil Doilies





Hop along to the next creative button...

Thanks for joining me!

Anna :)


18 comments:

  1. I love bits and bobs. If I used all mine on my desk, id be there for a month. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Tamsin...my poor desk...I was selective :)

      Delete
  2. A beautiful card. Dare I say, stamping is not always necessary! 😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane! Had no inky fingers! :)

      Delete
  3. Love your fussy cutting! So pretty Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've fussy cut the flowers out. Pretty card:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful I'm loving the florals at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely feminine look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see so many things on your card that I have and haven't used! Being inspired big time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. most of these were product shares...I think I am finally learning 'use...don't hoard!' :)

      Delete
  8. SO pretty!!!! I love all the layering and the little elements. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great use of the dsp - I'm envious of how you can put your "desk" collection together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo :) I was selective...the rest of the desk contents would keep me creating for a long while to come :)

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)