Monday, 21 March 2016

Artful Stampers Blog Hop - For You





Hello there!

Thanks for joining in the Artful Stampers Blog Hop.

Today's is a pretty colour challenge....
try as I might, I just couldn't find where to add the Marina Mist to the Birthday Blooms image....
so I only get 75% marks today ;)



I had fun though, watercolouring the large flower image &
adding some Wink of Stella to add a bit of glitz.

Who's discovered Wink of Stella yet?!   :D





Thanks for your company,

Enjoy the rest of the hop!


Anna :)

Edited to add:
The silvery string I used on this card was a little bit of tweeking what I had.

As I had no silver metallic thread, but I did have some thin silver ribbon, I trimmed the white edges off the Silver ribbon, & the silver strands just formed themselves.  :)


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, like the string in behind, a sparkly touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I like the string/floss behind, what have you used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the silver thread very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the delicate colouring on the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty - the wink of stella looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)