Monday, 25 April 2016

Artful Stampers Blog Hop - Cuppa Stack




Today is ANZAC Day in Australia.


Anzac Day a National Day of Remembrance Observed on April 25 in Australia and New Zealand
The day honors all who fought and died in service to their nation. It originally commemorated Australian and New Zealand Army Corps who fought at Gallipoli in World War I.


Lest we forget.



I'm back today with the Artful Stampers Blog Hop - and a Sketch Challenge today.




Here's my take - a simple colour scheme with one stamp from the 'A Nice Cuppa' stamp set 
which matches these 'Cups & Kettle' framelits.

Topped off with a few Candy Dots & Silver Thread.

The Sketch





Thanks for stopping by,


Til next time,


Anna :)

13 comments:

  1. one of my favourite colours - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the monochromatic look. The silver thread adds a nice pop of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. Makes me feel like having a Cuppa.😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love the idea of stacking the tea cup framelits! Lovely card! Lest we forget.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these tea cups and will be sad to see them go! They look so good stacked precariously on top of each other! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leah - and me too!! :)

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)