Monday, 13 June 2016

Artful Stampers Blog Hop - Prickly Pineapples



Hello!!
Today's Blog Hop is a very colourful one! 
I've used the Pineapple stamp from the 'Pop of Paradise' stamp set for these cards.



Instead of using Stampin' Markers to colour up the pineapple each time, I've used my reinkers on a substitute 'ink pad' instead.

I don't have my Flirty Flamingo ink refill yet, so have just left that out.

Colouring Pineapples With Ink Refills - no Markers!



Colour Challenge - join in! :)





Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy the rest of the hop!

Anna :)

4 comments:

  1. Love your idea for using ink refills instead of markers, especially if your going to be stamping it over and over again! Love how bright your card turned out, really makes it fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty combining the colours like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)