Monday, 27 June 2016

Artful Stampers Blog Hop - 5 Colour Challenge




Hey there!

Hope you had a fine weekend & loving the wintery chill! 
I suppose it is Winter after all! :D



Here's my card for today's challenge - it was a colour & a sketch challenge.

I really only met the brief with the colours!
Was so enthusiastic that I forgot the sketch.

It did have a circle element though...does that count? :)

The Colours!! 




Thanks for your company 

Enjoy the rest of the hop!


Be sure to leave some comment love for the girls too :D 


Anna :)

4 comments:

  1. The colours looks great together with those die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love how you used the colours and the Emerald Envy leaves. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)