Monday, 25 July 2016

Artful Stampers Blog Hop - Faux Wax Seal



Hi there!

Back on board this week with a project using this week's challenge:
Faux Wax Seal

I love the pretty copper embossing with matching copper thread.


I've used the Floral Boutique papers & matching Washi Tape.
The colours are Night of Navy & Whisper White.

The stamp imprint is from the Floral Phrases Stamp Set.

I've used a sprinkling of Pearls & one of the Delicate White Doilies.

Faux Wax Seal Challenge

For your own project, try this Faux Wax Seal tutorial of Shelli's 





Go on & enjoy the rest of the stunning projects from the other Blog Hop girls!

Anna :)



5 comments:

  1. Very nice Anna. Notice that you didn't shy away from using a bigger stamp. So glad you did that! It's given me the confidence to give all my stamps a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the thread on your card. The faux wax seal looks gorgeous in this stamp design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! Love the copper thread :)

      Delete
  3. I love how it's not perfect, and love the use of a larger stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment - so great to hear from you! :)