Monday, 11 July 2011
Emboss Resist Cards
Have you tried the Emboss Resist technique? It's pretty fun!
Here I've used some Greenhouse Gala Designer Series paper as a backdrop.
1. Ink your stamp with Versamark. The 'Medallion' stamp used here.
2. Stamp onto DS Paper
3. Sprinkle on Clear Embossing Powder
4. Shake off excess
5. Using the Heat Tool, 'melt' the embossing powder.
6. Take sponge or sponge dauber, and darker ink (Early Espresso here), and sponge around and over the embossed image. It'll start to 'pop' out.
7. Add more colour for definition.
8. Use this panel for your project and 'dizzy' it up as desired.
Give it a go yourself! Have fun!