Here's a tutorial for this cute basket for you :)
|Picked for You Basket and Note Cards|
Calypso Coral Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Night of Navy Cardstock
Pistachio Pudding Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper
Whisper White Square Envelopes
Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad
Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad
Pistachio Pudding Classic Stampin’ Pad
Accessories & Tools
Tea Lace Paper Doilies
Gold 1/8" Ribbon
Gold Sequin Trim
Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Ticket Duo Punch
Silver Mini Staples
Berry Basket Bigz L Die
Hand Picked Framelits Dies
Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies
- Cut the basket from Kraft Cardstock using the Big Shot and Berry Basket Bigz L Die. Assemble the basket, using the Handheld Stapler.
- Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper using the Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies. Fold the doily and die-cut in half. Layer and drape them over the edge of the basket.
- Stamp “Fresh picked for you” in Night of Navy ink on a banner-cut piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp a flourish beneath it in Calypso Coral ink.
- Cut a 3" piece of Gold Sequin Trim. Cut the bow from Designer Series Paper using the Big Shot and Hand Picked Framelits Dies. Adhere it to the Clothespin, and clip the banner and trim to the basket.
- Create an assortment of 3" x 3" cards and place them in the basket along with an equal number of Square Envelopes.
|Sale-a-bration - Grab your Freebies up til March 31st|
Come follow me on my FACEBOOK PAGE
Come visit the boards on my PINTEREST PAGE
Check out the one-stop craft store at my ONLINE SHOP
Click HERE to check out the Opportunity
you have been waiting for!